Quick, easy and delicious Hazelnut Cacao Mousse. Did we mention its guilt free? Our Hazelnut Cacao has only three ingredients: Over 80% hazelnuts, Raw Fairtrade Cacao and Coconut Sugar.
Just like all our recipes, you can substitute the Hazelnut Cacao Butter for any of our other nut butters, so if you prefer a sugar-free recipe, try one of our Almond Butters in place of the Hazelnut Cacao.
This recipe uses our 99th Monkey Hazelnut Cacao Butter. We add any topping that’s in the pantry – today was hazelnuts, goji berries and chia seeds. It’s also nice with some coconut cream for a dessert, or a museli mix for a breakfast on the run – the possibilities are endless for this simple and guilt free recipe. It will last up to 3 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
- 1 TBSP 99th Monkey Hazelnut Cacao Butter
- 1 tsp Fair trade Raw Cacao
- 1 small Avocado*
- 1 Banana*
- 1 TBSP Water
- 1. Add all ingredients into food processor (a Nutribullet or similar works well).
- 2. Blend and adjust ingredients by taste (add more avocado to make it thicker, and more water to make it runnier).
- 3. Scoop it into a jar (this recipe fits perfectly in our 200g jars for a great meal on the run)
- 4. Add your preferred toppings.
- 5. Finally, get a spoon - you'll want a big one.
- *Always buy local when possible. If you're in Melbourne, you can find us and other amazing local products at your local Farmers Market. Check our Farmers Market listing to see if we're near you!