This Raw Peanut Butter chocolate is great to have stored in the fridge and break off a few (or a lot) bits to eat when that sugar craving hits.
For those sugar conscious, you can adapt this recipe to have no sweeteners. Add some extra lemon or sprinkle some salt on top.
This recipe uses our own 99th Monkey Unsalted Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 TBSP 99th Monkey Unsalted Natural Peanut Butter
- 3 TBSP Virgin Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 3 TBSP Fair trade Raw Cacao
- 1 TBSP Grated Lemon Rind
- 1-2 TBSP Sweetener of choice*
- Pinch of Salt
- 1. Melt the oil, peanut butter and sweetener in a pan over low heat until combined.
- 2. Stir in the cacao and pinch of salt.
- 3. Grate in the lemon rind, stir well.
- 4. Pour chocolate into a tray and freeze until set. Slice into squares.
- *We use 1 TBSP of Coconut Syrup, Pure Maple, Raw Honey or Rice Malt, (whatever is on hand) however some might not find this sweet enough – so taste and add more if needed.