Why We Sell Our Nut Butter at Independent Stores
At 99th Monkey we believe that independent stores are the backbone of our communities. They offer a unique and personal shopping experience that you can't find at big chain stores. That's why we sell our nut butter exclusively at independent stores.
Here are a few reasons why we love selling our nut butter at independent stores:
They support small businesses
- Independent stores are often owned and operated by local people who are passionate about their products and services
- When you buy from an independent store, you're supporting a small business and helping to keep your community vibrant.
They offer a unique and personal shopping experience
- Independent stores are known for their friendly staff and knowledgeable owners. When you shop at an independent store, you can expect to get personalised attention and help finding the products you need.
They have a wide variety of products
- Independent stores often have a wider variety of products than big chain stores. This is because they are not limited by corporate contracts and can choose to sell products that they think their customers will love.
We are proud to sell our nut butter at independent stores. When you buy our nut butter from an independent store, you're not just getting a delicious and nutritious product, you're also supporting a small business and helping to keep your community vibrant.
Here are a few additional benefits of buying nut butter from independent stores:
- You can be sure that the nut butter is fresh.
- You can support local businesses. Independent stores are often owned and operated by local people. When you buy nut butter from an independent store, you are helping to support local businesses and keep your community strong.
If you're looking for a way to support local businesses and enjoy a delicious and nutritious nut butter, we encourage you to buy it from an independent store. You won't be disappointed!