As the festive season approaches, baking becomes a popular activity that is enjoyed by people of all ages.
A Symphony of Flavours
The allure of Santa hat cookies extends beyond their visual appeal; they are fun to make and have a simple flavour combination that appeals to many. The nutty flavour of the cookie complements the freshness and crunch of the strawberry.
Salted Cashew Butter
We decided to use Salted Cashew Butter in our Santa hat cookies as it is a subtle, yet creamy flavour the pairs nicely with the strawberry. The Cashew Butter allows these cookies to appeal to many as the Cashew Butter isn't overpowering. However any of our nut butter flavours can be used. Peanut Butter and Almond Butter would both work well in this recipe. It comes down to your desired flavour preference.
A Family Activity
Baking at Christmas is a cherished tradition that spans generations, bringing families together in the kitchen to create memories that last a lifetime. The shared experience of baking and making these cookies fosters a sense of togetherness and creates lasting memories that are cherished long after the holiday season has passed.
Spreading Joy and Festive Cheer
Santa hat cookies are more than just a delicious treat; they are a symbol of the season, spreading joy and festive cheer wherever they go. Whether enjoyed as a sweet treat with a cup of hot cocoa, shared with friends and neighbours, or gifted as a thoughtful present, these cookies embody the spirit of giving and the warmth of the holiday season.
(Makes 4 Santa Cookies)
- 1/4 cup 99th Monkey Salted Cashew Butter
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 4 strawberries
- Combine your Cashew Butter and oat flour in a bowl until a dough texture forms
- Divide your dough into 4 and place each piece into a lined mini muffin tray
- Bake for 10 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius
- Remove tray from the oven and using your thumb make a little well in the middle of each cookie
- Remove cookies from tray and place onto a plate
- Place a spoonful of your Cashew Butter into the middle of each cookie
- Cut the green part of the strawberry and place it in the centre of each cookie, on top of the Cashew Butter, to represent a Santa hat shape
- Place a dollop of your Cashew Butter on the very top of the strawberry to represent the pom-pom on top of a Santa hat.
- Enjoy and Merry Christmas!
Santa hat cookies are more than just a delectable treat; they are a symbol of creativity, family bonding, and the spirit of the season.