It's National BANANA Day!
It'd only be right to share this simple and easy KILLER OF A COMBO snack!
What is a banana snickers you may be asking? Well you may have seen it trending a bit here and there - but it’s basically a banana, nut butter and chocolate to resemble a 'snickers' type of chocolate bar.
It is stored in the freezer for an easy grab and go snack for when you’re feeling like something sweet, salty and chocolatey but don’t want to go all out on a chocolate bar.
- 1 banana
- Nut butter of choice (we used our Natural Almond Butter, but Peanut Butter is commonly used. You could also use our chocolate Almond Cacao Butter if you’re feeling something extra chocolatey)
- Chocolate of choice (you could also drizzle our chocolate Almond Cacao Butter if you want to skip the chocolate)
- Peel and cut your banana in half (length ways)
- Spread nut butter over with side of the inside of the banana
- Melt chocolate in microwave and drizzle over both halves of the banana (or drizzle our Almond Cacao Butter over the banana)
- Store in freezer
Simple, easy and healthy NO BAKE snack recipe that will satisfy your sweet craving without needing the chocolate bar!
We look forward to hearing your thoughts and seeing your ‘chocolate bar’ creations.
Make sure to tag us on your socials!