Happy National Strawberry Day!
When you mention strawberries, what do you think of?
We think, PB & J or chocolate dipped strawberries…
Now we all know the classic combination of chocolate dipped strawberries for an easy to whip up dessert or snack.
But what about peanut butter AND chocolate dipped strawberries?? Because peanut butter, chocolate & strawberries is the ultimate trio! Think PB & J but now chocolate as well… YUM!
So it’s now time to elevate those chocolate dipped strawberries with this peanut butter & chocolate strawberry recipe.
- Salted Natural Peanut Butter (or unsalted)
- Chocolate of choice (we used dark chocolate)
- Melt peanut butter in a bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften it to a liquid consistency
- Dip each strawberry in the peanut butter and lay them onto a tray, lined with baking paper
- Place this tray into the freezer for 20 minutes
- Melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave
- Dip each of the peanut butter covered strawberries into the melted chocolate and place back onto the lined baking tray
- Place this tray into the freezer until the chocolate is set
- Store in fridge
No better way to spend National Strawberry Day than with this ultimate trio!
Make sure to let us know your thoughts on this combo!