The hype right now that’s all over social media are these frozen yoghurt and berry clusters that use just 3 ingredients to make a healthy and easy sweet snack.
We are 99th Monkey-fying it by swapping the yoghurt for Peanut Butter!
Think Peanut Butter and Jam vibes! Plus some chocolate too.
Any nut butter will work in this recipe, so if you’re not a Peanut Butter fan, swap it for Almond Butter, ABC Butter or our chocolate almond butter (Almond Cacao Butter).
- Frozen berries of choice (we used strawberries)
- 99th Monkey Salted Peanut Butter
- Chocolate of choice
- Slice your strawberries into smaller pieces.
- Add your strawberries to a bowl with your peanut butter (if your peanut butter isn’t very runny - simply just warm it up in the microwave to soften it, or add some coconut oil to make it more runny).
- Here you can add in any other mix ins (nuts, coconut, etc.). We decided to add in some crushed peanuts for some extra texture.
- Mix everything together until combined.
- Spoon mixture onto a lined baking tray.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl and dip each cluster into the chocolate so that the chocolate covers them.
- Place back onto the baking tray and allow the chocolate to harden
- Store in the fridge or freezer!
These clusters are all natural, simple and don’t require any baking.
You can store them in the fridge or the freezer for an easy grab and go snack.
They are the great alternative for when you’re feeling something sweet but want to skip the sugar and added nasties in a chocolate bar.
Not to mention the combination is one of the all time classics - PB & J!