When we first thought to make this recipe, we had “ooeey, gooey, but crispy, soft but crunchy, fluffy but satisfying” in mind. Well, we truly think that we’ve ticked those boxes. The next step, when we thought about what to call this recipe many things came to mind… parcels, pop tarts, delights… However, we’ve settled on what they truly are: flavour bombs.
Chocolate peanut butter bombs to be exact. A delicious, flakey and satisfying dessert stuffed with vegan chocolate and 99th monkey peanut butter goodness.
They’re flat out delicious, easy to make and super, super customizable. We’ve tried that with our pistachio almond butter and banana, protein bars and a spoon of peanut butter as well as berries and our choc hazelnut spread. You name it, we’ve tried it. So without further delay this is what you’ll need to make the most delicious snack you’ll ever have.
Chocolate peanut butter bombs.
- 2 puff pastry sheets
- Natural Unsalted Peanut Butter
- 1 block of dark chocolate
- Thaw your puff pastry sheets (about 20 minutes at room temperature.)
- Preheat your oven to 180C or air fryer
- Cut into quarters, you will now have 4 small squares.
- On each square, place a tbsp of Natural Unsalted Peanut Butter, and a dark chocolate square.
- Roll over to the end corner and seal both ends, tucking into a little parcel
- Continue with remaining puff pastry. You will make 8 little bombs in total
- Bake/ airfry for 20 minutes or until pastry has puffed up and golden brown.
That’s a wrap! If you’re anything like us, these will not last long at all! However, if you’ve made an extra batch to save, these can keep in an airtight container at room temperature for a few days. As you can see, these little babies are super simply, quick and easy to make. You can pick up all the ingredients you need at your local Coles, while stocking up on the full range of 99th nut butters of course ;) The best little homemade treat, also a crowd pleaser for when you do need to whip up a little dessert. We cannot wait for you to give these a go! We guarantee you’ll be doubling, tripling your batches once you try them. We would love to see if you do create these, and all your own flavour variations! Find us on Instagram for more delicious creations, let us know yours and we’ll see you there!