So, when we first heard about the tik tok baked oats recipe, we were all for it. We’re a big fan of oats, give us overnight oats during the warmer seasons, stove top steamy hot oats and baked oatmeal - I mean, who wouldn’t want to have cake for breakfast? Some delicious things sure have come out of Tik tok!
Unliked regular baked oats, these puff up and bake HUGE like a muffin or small cake! Fluffy, gooey goodness. You can make a single serve, or feed the whole household! Just scale up the recipe as you need. We’ve tried a few flavours and this is by far our favourite, go to breakfast in the office. Without further delay, let’s get into it!
Choc almond banana baked oats.
- ½ cup oats
- ½ medium sized banana
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 2 tsp 99th Monkey Natural Almond Butter
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pink of sea salt
- Chopped up dark chocolate
- 1 tsp 99th Monkey Natural Almond Butter
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Add oats, banana, almond milk, almond butter, baking powder and salt into a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spray a ramekin with oil spray and pour batter until half full, add in extra almond butter and chocolate into the middle.
- Pour the rest of the batter until ramekin is full
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes until the top is golden and the oats have resin
- Remove and enjoy!
That’s it! As you can see, these delicious baked oats are super easy to whip up. With just a handful of ingredients, with so many variations to be had! We have tried peanut butter baked oats, hazelnut butter baked oats… oh the possibilities are endless. We would love to hear all your flavour creations if you give these a go!
Find us on instagram for more delicious creations, let us know yours and we’ll see you there!