These no bake chocolate nests are the perfect sweet treat this Easter!
They don’t require any baking, all you need is 10 minutes and 4 ingredients!
This is a classic and well known recipe. However we are taking it to the next level and adding our 99th Monkey touch to it by adding peanut butter to the melted chocolate. So you have a peanut chocolate flavour! Cause, I mean, HOW GOOD is peanut butter and chocolate?!
These chocolate nests will impress all ages, they look delicate and elegant - almost like an art piece! But the kids will also love them - I mean how cute are they?! It’s also a very simple and easy recipe to get your kids involved!
- 100g chocolate
- 50g Salted Natural Peanut Butter (99th Monkey)
- 90g shredded wheat (2 biscuits)
- 18 mini eggs
- Melt chocolate over a pot of gentle boiling water
- Once chocolate is melted, remove the bowl from the pot of boiling water and add the peanut butter and mix until combined
- Using your hands, crumble the shredded wheat and add it to the bowl
- Mix until all the shredded wheat is covered in the chocolate peanut mixture
- Place into 6 patty pans in a muffin tray
- Add 3 mini eggs to each patty pan (nest)
- Place into the fridge for 1hr to set
And don’t forget to tag us in your PEANUT BUTTER style chocolate nests!