It’s INTERNATIONAL PB AND J DAY!
What better way to celebrate PB + J day than a PB + J cookie recipe!
If you haven’t yet tried peanut butter and jam together… you are missing out!
It’s a match made in heaven and we have the perfect recipe for you to try out. It’s simple, only requires 4 ingredients and 8 minutes in the oven.
- 1/2 cup Salted Natural Peanut butter (99th Monkey)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup flour (can use any flour)
- 3 Strawberries
- Microwave your strawberries for 15 seconds to soften them
- Use a fork to mash them and put aside
- Add honey, Peanut Butter and flour to a bowl and mix until combined and a dough consistency is reached
- Roll into little balls (we made 10) and place onto a lined baking tray
- Using your thumb, make imprints into the centre of each of the balls
- Place the mashed strawberries into the centre of each of the biscuits
- Place tray into the oven for 8 minutes at 180 degrees celsius
These are the perfect sweet treat to grab and go. The kids will love them, but so will the adults, as they’re not overly sweet.
The salt and creaminess of the Peanut Butter balances well with the sweet, yet slightly tart, taste of the strawberries.
We hope you enjoy them and if you make our PB and J cookies don’t forget to let us know your thoughts!