LOADED ALMOND CHOC CHUNK COOKIES
We all know that with Easter come the insane chocolate cravings. Whip up these delicious loaded Easter chocolate chunk cookies using our almond cacao butter and watch the whole family go absolutely NUTS!
Nothing brings the family together like a little chocolate on chocolate.
Grab a jar of our almond cacao butter at your local Coles Supermarkets or online today!
- ¾ cup of 99th monkey almond cacao butter (more for topping)
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- ¾ cup buckwheat flour (or flour of choice)
- ¼ cup bodyscience clean vegan protein choc caramel (optional)
- Or alternatively, substitute the protein powder for a ¼ extra flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Splash of almond milk
Toppings: Chopped up protein bar, crushed chocolate easter egg and chopped almonds.
- Add the almond cacao butter, vegan butter and coconut sugar to a bowl and mix till creamy.
- Add in flour, clean vegan protein powder (if using), baking soda and salt.
- Gently fold the dough until combined.
- Get a tablespoon and roll into balls and place evenly onto baking tray.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Wait until cookies are completely cooled, spoon more almond cacao butter and top with protein bar, crushed chocolate easter egg and chopped almonds. ENJOY!
Makes 8 - 10 cookies.