LOADED EASTER CHOC CHUNK COOKIES
¾ cup of 99th monkey almond cacao butter (more for topping)
¼ cup vegan butter
¾ cup buckwheat flour (or flour of choice)
¼ cup bodyscience clean vegan protein choc caramel (optional)
Or alternatively, substitute the protein powder for a ¼ extra flour
1 cup coconut sugar
Pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
Splash of almond milk
Toppings: Chopped up protein bar, crushed chocolate easter egg and chopped almonds.
- Add the almond cacao butter, vegan butter and coconut sugar to a bowl and mix till creamy.
- Add in flour, clean vegan protein powder (if using), baking soda and salt
- Gently fold the dough until combined
- Get a tablespoon and roll into balls and place evenly onto baking tray.
- Flatten slightly and bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 180C.
Wait until cookies are completely cooled, spoon more almond cacao butter and top with protein bar, crushed chocolate easter egg and chopped almonds. ENJOY!
Makes 8 - 10 cookies.