Its National Peanut Butter Cookie Day so we thought it was only right to release the most Peanut Butter type cookie out there – and that’s a ‘Nutter Butter’.
Nutter Butters are classic cookies that are loved by people of all ages. They are made with a simple dough that is filled with peanut butter and then baked until golden brown.
What kind of cookie is a Nutter Butter?
It’s a crispy Peanut Butter sandwich cookie with a layer of Peanut Butter in the middle.
The recipe for Nutter Butters is easy to follow and produced cookies that are soft and chewy on the inside and slightly crispy on the outside. The peanut butter filling is creamy, and the cookies are perfectly sized for a quick snack or dessert.
- 1/2 cup 99th Monkey Salted (or Unsalted) Natural Peanut Butter
- 40g oat flour
- 30g maple syrup (or alternative sticky sweetener)
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl, add oat flour and combine with Peanut Butter and maple syrup.
3. Stir with a spatula until the mixture forms a dough type consistency.
4. Scoop 1tsp sized balls of dough and put two side by side to create a peanut shape.
5. Press them down onto a lined baking tray, making sure the two pieces are connected and score them with a fork to create the pattern.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Once they are cooled, sandwich a spoonful of Peanut Butter between two cookies.
Nutter Butters are a delicious and easy-to-make snack that is perfect for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make these classic cookies at home. So next time you are craving Peanut Butter and looking for a quick and easy snack, try making Nut Butter Nutters!