It's 'National Fudge Day' today (16th June). So it's only right to celebrate by making a batch of an easy, no bake and healthier fudge!
This recipe uses just 4 ingredients, with the main ingredients being Nut Butter and protein powder!
The idea behind this recipe is a healthy snack that will satisfy your sweet craving. It can be used as a pre-workout snack due to the aded protein and the coffee flavour makes it a tasty morning snack as well.
- 1 cup 99th Monkey Salted Peanut Butter (if your peanut butter isn’t very runny - simply just warm it up in the microwave to soften it, or add some coconut oil so make it more runny).
- 60g Bulk Nutrients Earth Protein Powder in Cold Brew Coffee flavour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional but recommended)
- Add all ingredients except the chocolate chips into a bowl and mix until combined - it will be a thick dough like consistency
- Fold the chocolate chips through the mixture
- Add mixture to a muffin pan (it will make 10). We used a silicon muffin tray which made it easy to pop the fudge bites out. Otherwise make sure you grease your tray or use muffin pan liners
- Place the tray into the freezer to set for at least 2 hours
- Pop the bites out of their muffin holes and store in the freezer for that grab and go protein snack or as a pre-work out snack.
The coffee flavoured protein powder absolutely makes the recipe so i highly recommend using this protein powder! It’s the perfect amount of sweetness to curb your sweet craving, but without being full of sugar or artificial ingredients and instead some added protein!