Peanut Butter protein yogurt is a delicious and healthy snack option that is packed with protein and nutrients. It is also a great way to start your day off with a boost of energy.
Making Peanut Butter protein yogurt is simple and only requires a few ingredients, your favourite yogurt, Peanut Butter and protein powder. You can also add in other ingredients, such as fruit, granola, or honey, to customise your snack to your liking. However we decided to keep it simple and quick.
(to make 6-7 bites)
- 170g Chobani 'Fit' Yoghurt in the flavour 'Strawberry'
- 1/4 cup 99th Monkey Salted (or Unsalted) Natural Peanut Butter
- 30 g True Protein Powder in the flavour 'Strawberry & Cream'
- 100g chocolate of choice
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, except for the chocolate
2. Add scoops of the mixture onto a lined baking tray
3. Place this tray into the freezer to set
4. Once set, melt the chocolate and dip each yoghurt bite into the melted chocolate
Although you can modify this recipe to make different flavour combinations, we believe this one is the best! The Strawberry flavoured yoghurt gives off the 'Jam' taste, along with the Strawberry and cream flavoured protein powder. Therefore making it the perfect classic sweet and salty combination of Peanut Butter and Jam.
These Peanut Butter and strawberry frozen yoghurt protein bites are perfect to curb your sweet craving, along with your chocolate need. It is satisfying and full of nutrients from the yoghurt, Peanut Butter and protein powder!
A perfect snack all round!