'Royal' biscuits are a delicious Australian classic that have been enjoyed by generations of families. These biscuits are made with a combination of milk chocolate, raspberry filling, and marshmallow, creating a decadent and flavourful treat.
Royals biscuits are perfect for any occasion. They can be enjoyed as a snack, dessert, or even breakfast. They are also a popular choice for parties and gatherings. Arnott's Royals biscuits are sure to please everyone who tries them.
We decided to change them up a bit and create a 'healthier' Royal biscuit using a mini rice cake as the 'biscuit' base and instead of the raspberry filling we are using Peanut Butter!
This recipe is fun and you can get the kids involved too! It only requires a few simple steps and ingredients.
- Table of Plenty 'Mini dipped rice cakes' in the flavour 'Milk Chocolate'
- 99th Monkey Salted (or Unsalted) Natural Peanut Butter
1. Place the mini rice cake (chocolate side down) on a lined baking tray or inside a muffin patty pan
2. Add a generous amount of Peanut Butter to the other side of the rice cake
3. Add a marshmallow on top of the Peanut Butter
4. Place this tray or muffin tin into the freezer to firm up
5. Once firm, remove from freezer and pour over the melted chocolate so the entire marshmallow and biscuit are covered
6. Place back into the freezer to set the chocolate
7. Store in the fridge for a little snack!
These Peanut Butter Royals can be enjoyed as a snack, as a dessert, or pop it in your child's lunch box for a healthier chocolate treat!