Raw Vegan Snickers Slice with Salted Natural Peanut Butter
These delicious Raw Vegan Snickers Slices are made from only a few simple, healthy ingredients and are guaranteed to satisfy any sweet tooth! Gluten-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, they’re everything you ever wanted and more from a sweet snack.
Think: A gooey, chewy peanut butter-filled base, topped with lush caramel layer, drizzled with rich dark chocolate. Shall we say more? If you love a Snickers candy bar, you’ll love this!
We’re super excited to share our 99th monkey Raw Vegan Snickers Slice Recipe with you. Theres truly so many Snicker bar recipes out there, we had to put our own twist on it.
This recipe is made with a nutty base (featuring our 99th monkey Salted Natural Peanut Butter), a caramel layer mainly made of medjool dates and topped with your dark chocolate of choice.
Let’s get into it.
Ingredients for Raw Vegan Snickers Slices
- 1 cup peanuts
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp 99th monkey Salted Natural Peanut Butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 tbsp 99th monkey Salted Natural Peanut Butter
- Pinch of salt
- 1 block of raw, vegan dark chocolate (or chocolate of choice)
Method for making Raw Vegan Snickers Slice
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper, combine all base ingredients into a high speed blender or food processor. Once crumbly and a dough forms, spoon into tray and press down. Place in the freezer.
- Blend all ingredients for the caramel in a high speed blender of food processor. Once smooth and creamy, pour over base and smooth over - set back into the freezer
- Once set, remove the slice and cut into bars. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over. Place back into the freezer to set.
That’s all there is to it! To serve, we love to have this slice just as it is (it’s super sweet and decadent enough that it’s delicious by its self!) It is also suited to serve with a cup of tea, or a few extra peanuts sprinkled on top of it.
Make it your own! As is with most of our recipes, the world is yours! The possibilities endless, and the combinations - countless! If you feel like a snickers slice, but want to change it up - simply swap out the nut and nut butter of choice! For example, you could whip up a delicious almond slice using our Almond Butter, or put a hint of cacao in with our Hazelnut Cacao Spread.
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do, and that you give this recipe a try! If you create these, or have any delicious recipes we’d love to see them and try them for ourselves! Find us on Instagram, tag us and we’ll see you there!