Spicy peanut butter ramen
Sometimes, you just can’t go past a classic. This idea is certainly not new, however just in case you needed a reminder - or you’ve been missing out we’ve got you. If you didn’t know about the magic of adding peanut butter to your ramen, we’re here to tell you that it’s something you DEFINITELY need to jump on. Our Spicy peanut butter ramen is super easy to make, quick to whip up and filling. Not to mention you can customise and change it up hundreds of ways. So let’s get into it!
2 tbsp 99th monkey natural salted peanut butter
1 tbsp sriracha sauce
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 packet instant ramen noodles
¼ cucumber, sliced
Sprinkle of chilli flakes
Tbsp crushed peanuts
- Combine the peanut butter, sriracha, soy sauce and coconut sugar in a bowl until a smooth past forms.
- Bring a small sauce pan of water to boil and spoon some hot water into the sauce paste to dilute
- Add ramen noodles to the water and boil according to packet instructions
- Drain the noodles, and place them in a serving bowl
- Pour the peanut butter sauce ontop (add more hot water for desired consistency)
- Top with sliced cucumbers, chilli flakes and crushed peanuts.
That’s it! It’s almost too simple to be true. To make it yours, or to change it up you can add all sorts of proteins, vegetables to your Spicy peanut butter ramen. We love adding tofu, spinach, carrot, edamame beans or some extra chilli for a kick.
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do, and that you give this must have winter warmer a try. We promise, it’s going to be your new go to this winter season. If you create these, or have any delicious recipes we’d love to see them. Find us on instagram, tag us and we’ll see you there!