Sometimes, you just can’t go past a classic. This idea is certainly not new, however just in case you needed a reminder - or you’ve been missing out - we’ve got you. If you didn’t know about the magic of adding peanut butter to your ramen, we’re here to tell you that it’s something you DEFINITELY need to jump on. Our Spicy peanut butter ramen is super easy to make, quick to whip up and totally filling. Not to mention you can customise and change it up hundreds of ways. So let’s get into it!
- 2 tbsp Natural Salted Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 packet instant ramen noodles
- ¼ cucumber, sliced
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Tbsp crushed peanuts
- Combine the peanut butter, sriracha, soy sauce and coconut sugar in a bowl until a smooth past forms.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to boil and spoon some hot water into the sauce paste to dilute.
- Add ramen noodles to the water and boil according to packet instructions.
- Drain the noodles and place them in a serving bowl.
- Pour the peanut butter sauce on top (add more hot water for desired consistency)
- Top with sliced cucumbers, chilli flakes and crushed peanuts.
That’s it! It’s almost too simple to be true. To make it yours, or to change it up you can add all sorts of proteins and vegetables to your bowl. We love adding tofu, spinach, carrot, edamame beans or some extra chilli for a kick.
We hope you loved this recipe as much as we do, and that you give this must have winter warmer a try. We promise it’s going to be your new go to this winter season. If you create these or have any delicious recipes, we’d love to see them. Find us on Instagram @99th_monkey, tag us and we’ll see you there!