If you haven't tried the viral 2 ingredient muffins yet, you're missing out!
This viral recipe is taking the internet by storm.
All you need is a tin of fruits (with juice) and a cake mix. You do not need to add eggs, or milk or butter to this.
We decided to add our 99th Monkey touch to it by making a Peanut Butter & Jam version by using cherries in juice as the fruit and adding a teaspoon of Peanut Butter to the centre of each muffin.
- Cake mix (vanilla or chocolate). We used chocolate
- A tin/jar of fruits (with juice) of choice. We used cherries
- 99th Monkey Salted Natural Peanut Butter (or Unsalted)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, add the dry cake mix and the tin/jar of cherries, including the juice.
- Mix together using a spatula until the batter is combined.
- Add the mix to a lined muffin tray.
- Add a teaspoon of Peanut Butter into the centre of each muffin.
- Place the muffin tray into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
Thats it! You've now made delicious muffins with just 2 ingredients in no time!
These make a great quick snack for kids lunch boxes or when you feel like something sweet but don't have the required ingredients or are on a budget and want to save money. These muffins come together quickly and are very cheap to make.