If you've been on TikTok lately, you've probably seen the viral yoghurt choc top recipe. This simple and delicious snack is made with just a few ingredients and is perfect for a quick and easy dessert.
What is a Yoghurt Choc Top?
A yoghurt choc top is a frozen yogurt treat that is topped with melted chocolate. It is similar to a chocolate-covered ice cream bar, but it is made with healthier ingredients.
How to make this recipe EVEN BETTER?
- We decided to add our touch to it by adding a layer of Peanut Butter to this choc top. Because Peanut Butter and chocolate are a match made in heaven.
- Not only did we add a layer of Peanut Butter on top of the yogurt, but we also used a strawberry flavoured yoghurt to create the classic tasty combination of Peanut Butter and Jam!
- 1 strawberry yoghurt single serve tub (we used Chobani Oat strawberry yoghurt)
- 1 tbs of 99th Monkey Salted Natural Peanut Butter (or Unsalted)
- 1 tbs of melted chocolate
- Open the foil lid of your yoghurt tub and smooth the top with the back of a spoon if necessary.
- Add a layer of your Peanut Butter to the surface of the yoghurt and spread it out.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the yoghurt mixture and Peanut Butter layer.
- Freeze for at least 10 minutes, or until the chocolate is set.
- Take out of the freezer and using a spoon crack the set chocolate and enjoy!
The yoghurt choc top is a delicious and easy-to-make snack that is perfect for any occasion. It is also a great way to get your daily dose of protein and healthy fats. So next time you're looking for a quick and easy dessert, give the yoghurt choc top a try!